- Irrespective of the date of order all products supplied are chargeable at the prices ruling on the day of delivery.
- The Licensee/Buyer will be responsible for providing safe and suitable bulk storage and for ensuring that it will take the full quantity ordered and will indemnify the Seller against damages, claims, expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the buyer not observing these conditions.
- Where bulk delivery of fuel is by hose, the quantity shown by the tank meter ticket shall, for the purposes of the account, be accepted by you as the quantity delivered. You may check the gauge on the tank at any time of the delivery.
- Non delivery or part loss of or damage to a consignment must be advised in writing to us within 3 days of receipt of the delivery ticket otherwise full payment will be sought on the invoice.
- We will hold you responsible for the safety of your property and of our vehicles if the delivery vehicle is required by you to leave the public road and to enter on to your property to make delivery of fuels.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer at the point of delivery. Ownership of the goods remains with us until the payment has been received and until then we may receive or resell the goods or any part of them and our servants or agents may enter upon your premises to recover the fuel and or goods to the value of. Interest costs and charges will be your responsibility.
- Acceptance of delivery will be treated as an acceptance of the foregoing conditions.
- Reservation of Title remains with McPartland Oils Ltd. T/A Sligo Fuels Ltd, until Goods paid in full.
Full Terms of Trade are available on request, and are on the back of all Credit Account Application Forms.